Small Animal Vets - Lanark
Our state-of-the-art flagship practice is located in the Royal Burgh of Lanark, a bustling market town located in the beautiful lower Clyde Valley.
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a superbly well-equipped and thriving practice as an Experienced Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
We are looking for a confident veterinary surgeon to join our team of 14 vets at our lovely small animal, first opinion, hospital practice, situated in the central belt of Scotland.
Our ideal candidate will fit in with the established large and friendly team, and be enthusiastic about mentoring colleagues, enjoy clinical discussions, dealing with a wide variety of cases and generally getting stuck in. Services offered include laparoscopy, endoscopy, ultrasound and dental X-ray.
The right person for this job will have good experience in practice and be comfortable with a variety of surgical procedures and being on-call on a fair rota basis. In return, the successful applicant will benefit from a combination of excellent and modern facilities, varied caseloads and a friendly and supportive environment, allowing them to develop their career and pursue their interests right up to certificate level.
• Very supportive practice and colleagues
• Well-equipped and modern practice with laser therapy, video endoscopy, ultrasound, digital x-ray, etc.
• 15 minute consults
• Full time - 5 day week
• 1 in 10 weeks on-call
• Must be comfortable working sole charge when on-call and have a friendly and proactive attitude
• £1500 CPD allowance
• RCVS & VDS fees paid, plus membership of one other society of your choice, e.g. BSAVA
• Experienced 14 vet team with varied interests
• Competitive salary depending on experience
• 29 days annual leave including bank holidays
• Annual bonus
• Pension after 3 months
• Healthshield cover after 3 months
• Excellent opportunity for career development
Please submit your CV to:
Experienced Farm Vet - Central Scotland
- Would you like to be part of our committed, friendly team based at our Tier 2 RCVS practice?
- Could you be dedicated to providing the best quality care to our loyal customers 24 hours a day?
- Are you looking to develop your skills within an experienced team?
We are looking for a keen farm animal vet to join our expanding team of 14 farm vets – we strive to provide the highest level of service to our beef, sheep and dairy clients.
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- VDS & RCVS fees paid
- Pension after 3 months
- Annual bonus
- £1500 CPD allowance
- 29 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Healthshield cover after 3 months
- Excellent opportunity for career development
Please submit your CV to: