Click on any of the titles below to view the full article.
- Liver Fluke
- Bone Cysts in the Horse
- Colostrum transfer in foals
- Arthroscopy - Keyhole surgery of Horse Joints & Tendon Sheaths
- A New Approach to Treat Arthritis in the Horse
- Choosing a Stallion for your Mare
- Bruised Sole
- Fostering Foals
- Plastic Shoes. Latest Developments
- Septic or infective arthritis
- Stem Cell Transplantation in the treatment of tendon injuries
- Ulcers – How Susceptible is Your Horse?
- Artificial Insemination in Mares
- Whistling & Roaring
- Worming Confusion
- Breeding from your Mare
- Horse Insurance
- Common Skin Diseases
- First Aid for Wounds
- Emergency Conditions
- Cushings Syndrome
- Equine Sarcoids
- COPD in horses
- Swabbing of Mares going to Stud
The material contained in this website is presented for information purposes only . The material is in no way intended to replace professional veterinary care or attention from a professional veterinary surgeon.
The advice given in any of our web pages cannot be used as the basis for a diagnosis or choice of treatment.
Clyde Vet Group advises that you should always consult a veterinary surgeon about any queries with animals under your care.